ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR - BRAND VOICE | Full-Time
Howerton+White, an integrated marketing agency in Wichita, Kansas, is looking for a full-time, in-person (non-remote) Associate Creative Director (Brand Strategy and Voice). The successful candidate will be a captivating storyteller and accomplished strategist/writer with significant marketing experience and possess impressive presentation and facilitation skills.
What You Look Like
- Co-develops and drives the brand strategy and storytelling that positions and differentiates our clients and engages their customers. Including brand strategy, archetype/personality/voice, value propositions, key messages, naming, and more.
- Along with the ACD of Visual Brand, ideate and develop creative concepts and integrated campaigns, setting the overall strategy for the brand expression and ensuring the consistency of messages throughout all executions.
- Provide strategic insight and help build marketing strategies and plans; work with CD’s and senior staff to outline all elements of campaigns, create estimates, and establish realistic deadlines.
- Guide clients through the agency’s proprietary brand development process; facilitate and lead brand retreats, and educate clients about the importance of consistent, layered, and relevant key messages and content.
- Be an engaging, confident speaker and presenter and lead presentations of concepts and work in progress.
- Collaborate with account executives and brand managers to finalize creative briefs, conduct primary and secondary research, schedule and prioritize projects, and help meet budget and deadlines goals.